3. We may use your social insurance number to: (I) confirm your identity and (II) verify and report credit information to credit bureaus and credit reporting agencies;
4. We do not directly provide all the Products and Services. For example, we rely on assessment agencies, real estate appraisers, financial institutions, public registers, employers, credit reporting and collection agencies, professionals, our subsidiaries and affiliated companies as well as, other third parties to provide you with the Products and Services (our "Providers). You acknowledge that we may disclose information about you to our Providers in order for us to provide you with the Products and Services;
5. You acknowledge that we and our Providers may contact you (including. but not limited to, via telephone, facsimile, mail and email or other electronic means) on an on going basis to occasionally provide you with information about the Products and Services, news, events and other important messages that might be of interest to you. You agree that Divine Mortgage Group and our Providers can do so even if you may have registered your telephone numbers) in the National Do Not Call Registry;
6. We may receive compensation (in the form of money or other consideration) from our Providers or from third parties which may vary relative to the interest rate and term, or products) and service(s) accepted by you; or volume of business or efficiency ratios we may have with a lender;
7. You will pay all applicable legal, property, appraisal, registration and other fees and other expenses incurred in connection with Products and Services that you have requested, regardless of whether such Products and Services are approved or funded. The consultant will discuss such fees and expenses with you in advance of their occurrence;
8. You will advise us promptly of any changes related to your information so that we may update our files accordingly, and;
9. All of the information that you provide to us is accurate and complete, and that we may rely exclusively on such information for the uses described in this document;
10. You jointly and severally release and indemnify us and save us harmless against and from any claims in damages or otherwise arising from or in connection with the collection, use or disclosures of your personal information.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT AND QUESTIONS
Subject to our legal, regulatory and contractual requirements, you can withdraw or otherwise amend the consent that you provided above, including your consent with respect to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your information, at any time by contacting our Privacy Officer. Depending on the circumstances, however, any withdrawal or amendment to your consent may prevent us from providing you, or continuing to provide you with: (I) our Products and Services; or (II) information that may be of value to you.